Vastu Tips for A Successful Career And Business GrowthSeptember 24, 2018
A Close Connection Between Vedic Astrology and EducationOctober 9, 2018
When two people get married, it is not just a marriage of two humans, but, it is the lifetime bonding of two souls. Especially in a country like India, which has a rich history of cultures and rituals, it’s not just a relation between two people, it becomes a relation between two families. It is a lifetime promise given by the married couples to stand with each other in all the good and the bad days.
Every relationship in this world goes through ups and downs. Some take it as a part of life and try to cope up with time, but all of them are not so lucky and may struggle to find happiness in their relationship which can be very strainful for both husband and wife. Let’s have a look at some of the astrological tips for strengthening a married life.
- The wife should recite Durga Chalisa at least once a day, it helps in retaining the happiness and prosperity of the relationship.
- A Mangal Dosh Nivaran Puja is recommended if either of the two couples is a Manglik. It helps in lowering the ill effects caused due to the wrong placements of planets in a person’s kundli.
- Similarly, if any one of the two has a Kalsarp Dosh, then Kalsarp Dosh Nivaran Puja is recommended in order to lower the consequences of it. It can be very vital for a married couple as a person affected by it can be both mentally and financially stressed.
- The wives should try to have a fast every Friday as it pleases goddess Lakshmi, which ultimately leads to an increase in the sweetness of the relationship.
- Both husband and wife should worship Lord Krishna and Parvati as they stand as a symbol of love and devotion and can have an influence on their relationship.
- Keep a Tulsi plant at home as it improves the bonding between the couple. The females should offer Kumkum and turmeric along with water daily to the tulsi plant. The male members of the house should place a flute made of wood or silver on the same plant.
- Inscribe the name of the husband and wife on a bhurja leaf sprinkle some holy Ganga water upon it and keep it inside a silver box. Place this silver box inside the tulsi pot and cover it with the mud. It helps in maintaining the sweetness and freshness of the relationship.
- Avoid eating non-veg on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturdays as it helps in reduction in conflicts between the couples.
- Chant Gayatri Mantra 108 times daily. It helps in keeping away the negative energies from the surroundings.
- While sleeping the couple should always keep their heads towards the south direction and light a red bulb in the southeast corner of the house.
If your relationship is going through turmoils then these tips might prove to be very helpful. Implement them in your life and you will definitely see a positive change. For more marriage problems astrology contact Shivjyotish Anusandhan Kendra.